Hi! You can email me, or if you like, try this spiffy form. Whichever you choose, please bear in mind that I don't have a secretary, but I do have family, students, books to write and a school to run. This means that I think I'm doing pretty well if I answer your email within five working days. Please don't try using social media platforms (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) as I have scaled back my social media usage to a bare trickle, and will probably not even see your message.
If you're having trouble with one of my books or courses, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'll need to know the specifics (what course you're on, page references for the book, what website you're having trouble with, etc.).
If you have a technical sword/research question, please follow these guidelines:
- Make a good faith effort to see if I've already answered your question in one of my blog posts or books.
- Do not ask me to comment on other instructors' work and interpretations. It would be unprofessional of me to do so.
- Your simple question may have a very complex answer. Be prepared that you might not get the answer you want.
- Be polite, and be brief. No more than five lines please.
- If your question is about a specific source, please include specific page references.
- If your question requires me to explain something at great length, please consider booking a consultation appointment.