- Publisher: The School of European Swordsmanship
- Available in: epub, kindle, and pdf.
- Published: August 23, 2015
This book raises and answers the following questions:
- When is it ok to stab someone in the face with a sword?
- What is the one thing you find most useful about swordsmanship training outside the salle?
- How important is history to you in your practise of swordsmanship?
- Can a duel settle a matter of honour?
- Can violence be beautiful?
- To what extent is the practice of swordsmanship the cultivation of virtue?
- Is the study of ethics necessary for martial artists?
The answers come from the author and his students worldwide; the important thing is to engage with the questions, not to have the “correct” answer.
Purchase now in ebook format!
Buy it now
(Visited 265 times, 1 visits today)